Information We Collect
- Personal Information. ObsessedWith.it does not collect any Personal Information if you perform basic searches on the Site without registering for an account. However, if you do create an account, send us an email, or share personal information with us in any other way, we will collect the information you provide. This information may collect include your name, email address, phone number or other contact information. We will refer to that type of information as your “Personal Information.” You do not have to share your Personal Information with us but without it we will not be able to personalize the Site for you, and you will not be able to access many of our Services. You can change the Personal Information in your profile by logging into your account.
- Content. We may offer the ability to post content (“Content”) that is visible to other users. ObsessedWith.it may collect and use your Content as described in the Terms of Service.
How We Use The Information We Collect
We generally use this information to provide you with better service. Among other things, the information we collect enables us to:
- Provide you with Services and validate your user rights.
- Operate, maintain, protect, develop and improve the Site.
- Contact and communicate with you.
- Provide you with additional information we think may be of interest to you.
- Customize the content and advertising you see.
In this section, we describe the ways in which we may share the information we collect from you with third parties.
- Personal Information. In limited circumstances, we may give third parties your Personal Information. For example:
- We may share this information during due diligence or in connection with a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization or liquidation.
- Your information may be transferred to anyone who is helping us make our Services available and functional, like technical agents, payment processing vendors, subcontractors, and our affiliates, consultants and representatives.
- We may disclose your personal information if permitted or required by law, or where we believe such action is necessary in order to protect or defend ObsessedWith.it or the interests of our users or business partners.
- Automated Information. We may freely share any information we collect by automated means with third parties, such as clients, advertisers, sponsors and business partners, for our benefit and/or for their own use.
Our Services may include unmonitored content posted by users or sourced from other third parties and such content may be unsuitable for children. We do not knowingly collect or distribute information from or about children under 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not use our Services or provide your contact information or any other personally identifiable information to ObsessedWith.it.
Our Services may link to third party websites and content. ObsessedWith.it does not control these third parties’ privacy policies or how they use user information. You access linked websites or third party content at your own risk.
Any information collected by ObsessedWith.it is stored using standard security procedures and practices that we believe are appropriate to the nature of the information. However, no data transmission over the internet or in online storage can be 100% secure. As a result, ObsessedWith.it cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through our Services.
Our Services are provided from facilities based in the United States, and we store and process your information in the United States. If you use our Services from outside the United States, your personal information will be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your country. We also reserve the right to store and process personal information outside of the United States. Your use of our Services constitutes your consent to and understanding of this processing.
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, also known as the “Shine the Light Law,” any of our users who are California residents are entitled to request and receive once a year, free of charge, a notice from us describing what categories of personal customer information we share with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of information shared, the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, and their names and addresses. Currently, ObsessedWith.it does not share any personal customer information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of the notice that the law requires, please submit a written request to the following address: email@example.com. In your request, please specify that you want a “California Privacy Rights Notice.” Please allow at least thirty days for a response.
If you would like to opt-out of receiving email, please follow the instructions in the email to unsubscribe.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, or would like us to review, update or delete your email address, mailing address or other personally identifiable information, or otherwise manage communications you receive from ObsessedWith.it, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.